Gabriel Britti, Senior Managing Director of Investments, co-founded the Issenberg Britti Group in 2009 and is a Senior Director of the National Retail Group and Net Leased Properties Group of Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services.
Gabriel loves what he does, has a thirst for knowledge and takes great pleasure in sharing that knowledge to advance clients towards their investment goals. Gabriel has a long list of loyal clients including some of the nation’s largest institutional real estate companies including publicly traded REITs, private equity funds, hedge funds and high net-worth individuals. He has also structured sale leaseback programs for some of the largest private companies in the country. Gabriel earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Miami. He is also active with the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Florida Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association.
Since 2009, Gabriel has sold more than 1,400 properties for a value of $5 Billion. Over the last 24 months Gabriel has successfully Closed over $1.1 Billion in transactions, has over $300 million Under Contract and has generated over $6 billion in qualified offers. The IB Group is currently marketing more than $350 million in Retail Properties. In addition, Gabriel has played an intricate role in assisting Investors with the renegotiation of leases which has directly added higher net equity upon the sale of their assets. Please see the following pages for his recent activity.
- Number 1 Agent in Miami Office: 2012, 2013, 2020
- Number 10 Agent Firm Wide, Marcus & Millichap Net Leased Property Group
- Number 13 Agent Firm Wide, Marcus & Millichap National Retail Group
- Marcus & Millichap Pace Setter Award Winner
- Marcus & Millichap Rookie of the Year Winner
- Closed over $5 Billion in his career (2009 – Current)
- Costar Power Broker Award
- National Achievement Award – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Sales Recognition Award – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021